Jackie Kennedy said it right, “Pearls are Always Appropriate.” While you will likely never find me with a delicate strand of pearls resting daintily along my collarbone, I am loving the current trend of pearl embellishments on clothing and accessories, finding them both charming and chic. Below are some of my favorite examples of this trend, some of which I own, others that are on my wishlist!
- Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for ZAC Zac Posen structured bags. This one with pearl embellishments definitely deserves a spot among my collection. Find it at Bloomingdales for $550.
- Embellished jeans are all the rage right now. Whether they are embroidered, have fringed hems, or are covered in pearls, a pair of unique jeans are definitely essential. I love these pearl embellished jeans from Nordstrom, but at the hefty price of $820, you can probably find a pair in a more realistic price range.
- This Zara top is currently sitting in my closet, that is of course when I’m not wearing it. I love how this bell sleeved top features pearl buttons. Grab it now. It’s currently on sale for $35.90.
- How fun are these Gucci sunglasses? These unique rectangular frames feature a dainty yet powerful pearl rim. If you feel like splurging, grab these bad boys at Gucci for $1,105.
- Finally, these Miu Miu Pearly Embellished Satin Mule Slides are number one on my wishlist. Available at Bergdorf Goodman for $525, these mules are covered in different sized pearl beads. Did I mention my birthday is on Sunday?… I want them in black!
How do you feel about the pearl embellishment trend? What’s on your wishlist? As always, can’t wait to hear from you!